Saturday, 11 June 2011

SPIT! I Want My Dumbles! SPIT!

Adam's diary: Just when Mummy thought I was asleep and it was ok to have lunch and send email, I foiled her plan with ten minutes of squeaks followed by half an hour of dummy games. (I want my dumbles! SPIT I want my dumbles! SPIT I want my dumbles! SPIT I want my dumbles! SPIT I want my dumbles!) The result: Adam 1, Mummy Nil.
Some time later...

Mummy responded with a masterful stroke. She decided that if I was awake enough for dummy games that I was awake enough for a bath. Bugger. The result: Adam 1, Mummy 1.

After the (wet) bath...

Mummy made the mistake of deciding I was ready for my lunch. I agreed to eat for a while to give her a false sense of security then I filled my nappy with spectacular audio and visual effects. The result: Adam 2, Mummy 1.

Then I fell asleep. The result: Adam 3, Mummy 1.

The baby game continues after my nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to share your thoughts or reactions to this post. Comments are very welcome!